TeamSickness

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Annoying moviegoers

When are we ever gonna stop this madness?

I live in Canada. So this problem, ain't that BAD. BUT, there were still some VERY UTTERLY ANNOYING THINGS IN THIS PARTICULAR THEATER. This is where I would usually go. But at one point, things started to change. In 2011, they have launched apparently the BEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD (IMAX IS) ULTRA AVX. Which means, TOTAL RIP OFF OF IMAX THAT COSTS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I went and tried it (I saw Breaking dawn pt.2 (Horrible)) and in my opinion it's a fuckin' rip off of IMAX but worse. So then people started to go there and watch these movies in AVX.  So then lines were longer and more painful. When we saw Marvel's the Avengers, someone, out of the blue decided and KNOW she was in a theater. TALKED TO HER FRIEND IN SPEAKERPHONE MODE!!!!!!! THIS IS A PROOF OF NO RESPECT!!!!! When I saw Disney Nature's Chimpanzee, a woman photographed the screen while the film was playing in FLASH MODE. There was many things after these incident so I stopped going there but occasionnaly, I go sometimes. But I switched to this theater instead
















THIS IS A HECK OF A LOT BETTER. IMAX IS AWESOME. 3D IS GREAT AND BEST OF ALL, NO ONE IS ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: