TeamSickness

Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013) DAY THREE

So, tonight (Thursday 3rd Oct) I went to see Insidious: Chapter 2 in cinema with my cousins. The plot revolves around the family from the first film and how the father, upon leaving the further has brought something back. I won't spoil it for anybody but, it was a great ride. A cracking little sequel that may go unnoticed but I really hope this get's the recognition it deserves. James Wan, the director, is really making a name for himself in the Horror genre...(Saw, Insidious 1,2, The Conjuring etc)

The film was nothing short of "shit your pants scary", the amount of jump scares was incredible, one of which was so intense; I almost through my nachos everywhere! It really is a terrifying sequel and it seemed the rest of audience would agree. About half way through the film I turned to my cousin, whom I see a lot of these types of films with, and muttered the immortal lines; "Why do we keep putting ourselves through this..."

4/5, very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment