TeamSickness

Friday, July 5, 2013

That's My Boy Written Review

Genre: Comedy
Director: Sean Anders
Format that I've seen: DVD
MPAA: R for crude sexual content throughout, nudity, pervasive language and some drug use.
Studio: Columbia Pictures
Distributors: Happy Madison Productions, Relativity Media
Runtime: 116 minutes

While in his teens, Donny (Adam Sandler) fathered a son, Todd (Andy Samberg), and raised him as a single parent until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down when Donny resurfaces just before Todd's wedding.

That's the plot. Let's talk about the performances. I especially like Adam Sandler because he acts so retarded. Vanilla Ice and James Caan are top notch as two very funny performances. Andy Samberg is AWFUL AND BAD!!!!!!! JESUS!!!! THIS GUY CAN'T ACT!!!!!!!

For a comedy, it's very funny. I love the montage when Sandler, Samberg and Ice go fool around in the city. IT'S SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the movie itself has a lot of realism source material. Susan Sarandon's cameo is great!!!!!!!

Overall. it's a hilarious movie filled with crude gags and jokes that are good for boys like me.

I'm gonna give it a 3.1/5
VID COMING!!!!!

P.S I'M GOING ON A TRIP SOON SO I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment