TeamSickness

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kill Switch written review

Film: Kill Switch
Starring: Steven Seagal

Firstly, I feel I should introduce myself. Hi, I'm Matt, long time viewer and subscriber to the Youtube channel. I aim to provide frequent snappy written reviews of films I have been watching recently. Perhaps one day I will film something!

Kill Switch, Oh God. Now let me begin, I have a soft spot for Steven Seagal but, even I must admit his recent outings have been mostly shit. I have set myself the challenge of watching every Steven Seagal film out at the moment and this is where I have ended up so far...

The Plot - Steven Seagal is a cop, he fights people. That's it. This sub-genre is essentially Seagal's entire back catalog.

Actually the film is hilarious, I will tell you why.
1. Steven Seagal cracking jokes.
2. Black Steven Seagal, I shit you not. Steven Seagals partner in this film is a black version of him.
3. Stunt doubles, I'm sorry but it just doesn't look like him.
4. Lethal Weapon ripoff music, every time a scene changes a sax just bursts in.
5. LOOK AT THAT COVER ART. It looks nothing like him!!
6. The Ending which still puzzles me. (I won't spoil it for you)

Just because of the pure hilarity of this film I give it:

5/10, a one time watch. Worth it for 2 brutal fight scene's, whether or not it's Steven Seagal or a stunt double....

No comments:

Post a Comment