TeamSickness

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bully written review

Genre: Documentary
Director: Lee Hirsch
Format that i've seen: DVD
Studio: The Weinstein Company
MPAA: PG-13 for intense thematic material, disturbing content, and some strong language -all involving kids (edited for re-rating)
Runtime: 98 minutes

Bullying.......................................................What can I say about it? I'm writing this review AT SCHOOL because of the impact that it does to other people. I've been bullied all my life. But, this year, nothing happened yet (only 10 days before school ends)

What people don't realize is that bullying KILLS (much like smoking). People kill themselves because of that.

There is no plot because this film focuses on kids wich, 2 of them died and one of them is incarcered because she brought a gun in the bus to kill the bully. One of the kids is gay, and she (or he? god it's confusing) is bullied at school because of that. At one point, she says a monologue and the next day, it's like she hasn't said anything (the monologue is useless). But the character that we most see is, Alex Libby (himself) who has no friends. Now, this reminds me of me. I had 0 friends in middle school and now, at one point, I stood up for myself and the next day, I HAD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a few friends at elementary but they were all gone.

That film was SOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! That is what I have to say about it.


THIS FILM GETS A PERFECT 5/5

Stay tuned for my long (11 minutes) video review

No comments:

Post a Comment