TeamSickness

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Watch Review

Genre: Comedy
Director Akiva Schaffer
Format that I've seen: Netflix
MPAA: Rated R for some strong sexual content including references, pervasive language and violent images
Runtime: 102 minutes
Studio: 21 laps productions
Distributors: 20th Century Fox

Four men (Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hil, Richard Ayoade) who form a neighborhood watch group as a way to get out of their day-to-day family routines find themselves defending the Earth from an alien invasion.

What can I say about a movie done 100 times but this one's got Ben Stiller!

Here's the thing, it's a movie that SHOULD not be took seriously to enjoy it. The problem is: Why an Alien Invasion movie?

It would be a lot more fun if this movie didn't have aliens and replaced it with a gang doing bad things instead of ALIENS!!!!!

The aliens look like aliens from the movie Alien but a lot more comedic.

For a comedy, it's pretty funny BUT I CAN'T STAND THOSE FUCKIN' ALIENS!!!!!!! I like the scenes Without the aliens. THEIR WEAKNESS IS THEIR DICKS!!! COME ON!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Performances, it's OK at the very best. I love Ben Stiller. HE'S FANTASTIC!!! He loves his costco. I STILL HATE VINCE VAUGHN!!!!!! Jonah hill is pretty good to. Richard Ayoade is an unknown talent.

Overall, the movie is good and this is why I've come up with A COMPLETELY NEW GRADING SYSTEM. First it's gonna be out of 5, then out of 10, then Jeremy Jahns (if I was him), then lights camera jackson (if I was him)
/5: 3/5
/10: 7/10
Jahns: It's Ok but you're not going to remember it in t-minus 1 month. Yep Already Forgot!
LCJ: C

No comments:

Post a Comment