TeamSickness

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Avengers 3D review

Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Format that I've seen: Theater (2 times, one in Real D 3D, The other in Disney Digital 3D onboard the cruise ship), DVD, Blu-Ray
MPAA: Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi violence and action throughout, and a mild drug reference
Runtime: 143 minutes
Studio: Marvel Studios
Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures

On May 4th 2012, my local newspaper gave 5 stars to The Avengers which is extremely rare (the newest one is Gravity , which i'm dying to see) SO! I GOT MORE AND MORE  PUMPED UP!!!!

This movie is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

The 3D is exceptionnal, really not going to far fetched and keeping it a good 3D.

Performances. It's everybody's turn today. Robert Downey Jr. Is amazing. Samuel L. Jackson is great! And so is everybody

For an action film, it's divided.

1- Loki's arrival and destruction of the S.H.I.E.L.D. base
2- Black Widow fight
3- Loki's Kidnapping
4- Thor vs. Iron Man
5- Helicarrier battle and Coulson's "death"
6- The Battle of New York.

It's pretty cool to be divided like this. This is by far the funniest Marvel movie i've seen. I hope that some more marvel films can bring the charm like this.

Joss Whedon is a vivid and master director who knows everything about bringing the right entertainement for both kids and adults. And this is what disney succeds for this. Watching a film that is both appealing to kids and adults. I cannot like this movie enough. I loved it the first time I watched it in the theater and I will recall it a true masterpiece.

Overall, the film is a masterpiece in every word. 

/5: 5/5
/10: 10/10
Jahns: Awesometacular!!!!!!!!!
LCJ: A+

























No comments:

Post a Comment