TeamSickness

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Searching For Sugar Man movie review

Words cannot describe this masterpiece of independent cinema. This film is about the life of the artist Sixto Rodriguez who commited "suicide". That's what people in South Africa thought.

Look, the film is there for a reason. Once the film ended, I looked Sixto Rodriguez out and listened to his music. And you know what, he's one of my favorite artists. He's that good. What also makes the movie good is that IT'S INTERESTING!!!!! A documentary should be interesting because otherwise, it's not a documentary.

The soundrack of the whole movie, is Sixto Rodirguez's. Nothing else. What I like the best of this movie is the music. It makes you feel good.

Rodriguez is probably not known here, in Canada, but, I told my friends, "Listen to this and tell me if it's good or not." THEY ALL LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, it's probably one of the best films of the year (Came out in Canada in 2013) and it's probably one of the most interesting.

5/5
10/10
AWESOMETACULAR
A+

No comments:

Post a Comment