TeamSickness

Thursday, October 17, 2013

31 Days of Horror: White Noise (2005) DAY SEVENTEEN


A few days ago I received White Noise in the post. This is actually a film I've been wanting to check out for many years now, but had never got down to. For some reason I was certain it had come out in 2000/2001, but no, it came out in 2005. Strange. Anyway, as I was saying; I've always wanted to sit down and watch this, mainly because I'm interested in Paranormal films and I'm a huge fan of Michael Keaton. (In my opinion; the BEST Batman)

When Michael Keaton's characters wife dies suddenly he starts getting messages through electronic devices, be it stereos, car radios or TV's. He is later approached by a man who knows exactly what is going on and the pair begin having sessions to contact "the other side" through E.V.P (Electronic voice phenomenon). He later discovers that the images he is seeing on his TV are deaths that are about to happen and with his wife's help he is guided to these people before their death occurs.

I actually really enjoyed this film despite some negative reviews online, I found some scenes very suspenseful and found the E.V.P aspect very interesting. Plus it has a great performance by Michael Keaton.

4/5, I'd recommend this film to anybody who likes Paranormal-type movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment