TeamSickness

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Horror: Hellraiser (1987) DAY ONE.

IT BEGINS. Yes, at long last another review, I really need to keep these more up to date. Well, anyway, Halloween is almost upon us and what better way to celebrate than spending the whole month of October watching Horror films, some new, some old, some indie, some well known and some I've never seen before!

Let me start by saying; Hellraiser essentially introduced to a genre I now hold very dear to me. This little independent flick was what started my obsession with Horror films. It is a completely balls out film, nothing is held back. This is perhaps one of the most disturbing Horror films to date. Just a very twisted little gem. The characters are believable, the story is superb (as is the gore) and the cenobites are just freaking awesome! This is up there as one of my favourite films, not just Horror. (and I love the sequels I've seen, 2-6)

5/5....lets start as we mean to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment